Friday 15 June 2012

Oh my gosh!

Thank the Lord! I just got a call from my friend whom ha ovarian cancer. She was rushed to the ER because she felt weak, nauseous, and near faint. Her cyst had burst and was beginning to poison her. I said- Oh my gosh! Maybe this means your cancer is breaking up and leaving! She told me her doctor (or nurse- it was hard to hear) said so, too, and that her cancer may not be spreading. She does not want to get her hopes up but ALLEHLUIA! Ooh Jesus! I had just prayed for her today so hard. I was outside in much pain and agony on several parts of my body somewhat early this morning with my cell. She was outside, too, on her cell. Hair down, a lovely vision in red. I was later prompted to pray for her. I even think I got on my knee. I am happy for her! And, she gives me hope, too! Well, God gives me hope through her. THANK YOU, GOD!!! -Shan POSTED BY SD Roads (Shan)

No comments: