Sunday 24 June 2012

FW: Kinda

----Forwarded Message----
From: roadssd@yahoo.com
To: roadssd@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 1:05 PM PDT
Subject: Kinda


~I'm feelin' kinda confident. la la la Feelin like I should again. la la la Just because I'm stro onger, at this current time. la la la la My body's been breaa a king. da da da Feeling down was in the ma a aking. DA DA But I won't let that ha a a ppen. 'cause I've got God. da da da da <Chorus> Come oooon, get down, and get with God again! da da da da It's a loooonger ro o oad with out him as a friend. da da da da withOUT him as a friend DA DA DA~ Song in the making. Song lyrics (and melody) created by me, Shannon Douglas, a bit ago today. -SD POSTED BY SD Roads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were capable to strike the nail on the head plus spelled out the entire thing with out complication.