Wednesday 1 February 2012

Whilst I Sit

This saddens me. I actually made a sad face the way a baby does the second I read it. I just so happened to pick up the MARKETPLACE section of the news paper from the community bin while I sit here at Starbucks. Under Cemetary Lots/Crypts, at the very beginning of the plethera of ads, I read one for two grave plots for sale in Hollywood Hills, of the Forest Lawn variety. They go for ninety five bucks over four grand each, but here's the clinch, it also states OBO (or best offer). It makes one wonder what the possible sad story is behind the ad. Well, good luck, Simon, and God bless you, and yours. @Anyone: Anyone needing two grave plots in the Hollywood Hills arearea of sunny California, our Golden State, let me know. I got a number you can call. :\ -SD POSTED BY SD Roads

No comments: