Monday 2 May 2011

On OHHsama (OBL) Part 1

"So, Osama is dead ya say?", I think to myself after I get the sleep out of my eyes much later. You see, I had gotten a call that woke me up from a not so deep but comfortable sleep at around 10 pm. I then, of course, proceeded to call one of my friends ringing the same news. It has begun to work almost like a chain letter. But I digress a bit. And why oh why does the news of Osama bring Switzerland to mind? Hmmm And I find it interesting that Osama died during Obama's reign. But I digress again... purposely. Well, with all the theories flying around, they are all really just moot points(?). Perhaps we shall know when the truth in pictures starts leaking out to the World Wide Web? ANOTHER question. Hmmm And another "well". Weeell, I am sitting here at this fancy restaurant with Osama staring at me from the Daily News laying on the table, and CNN directly overhead. It is about time for my Belgian Waffles. But I will leave this post with one last point...
yet two. From a Christian standpoint, may Osama...

No comments: