Tuesday 22 March 2011

To Be

I have a guest over. That is to make sure I am breathing okay, and, with incident, rather, in the case of, I would be taken care of, rendering my young son and I secure. It is 8.47 at night, and I am the only one up. I had put on classical music and lit candles for dinner for Shane and my guest. I am glad everyone else in the house is asleep. I did not really want to watch Shawshank Redemption, again, for my guest, after my sweet Shanathan went to sleep. It will a night of classical music and great reading for me. And, maybe, even a Snoopy cartoon to finish off my evening before heading off to the dream place of night. Tomorrow, it is ever so early to rise. I will start with my exercises for the lungs. They are Eastern exercises designed to bring optimal health and well being. East shall meet West. -SD

This post submitted by SD Roads

No comments: