Sunday 6 February 2011

SB

Good mornin', y'all. I hope you all are well rested because it's SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! Gooo Green! :D I must admit, Shane and I got into the Super Bowl Sunday cake, I bought Friday, early. Yeah, we started eating it yesterday!! What will the guests have? LoL That's okay. We are going out to watch the Super Bowl around 2 hours after church. Fun day! Church, AND a super bowl game. I only watch the Super Bowl, on average, once every 10 years. It is the only time I watch football. The most memorable SB to me, was the one when I lived in Las Vegas and Princess Diana died. So sad. A moment for her and everyone involved, please. ... Well, have a great day, y'all! It is back to sleep for me for an hour. Brrr It is cold here. I am using the heating pad. I will be buying electric blankets. It's a beautiful and fun-filled day! Thanks and praise be to God!! -SD

This post authentically submitted by me, SD Roads

No comments: