Friday 24 December 2010

Quick Family Update

I am getting a cold for Christmas. LoL Wydolf's nose has been polished. Keith made it to England on the plane safely. My Shanathan bought me a present tonight with money I gave him and told me it is "marvelous". So cute!! Had dinner wit me mum n dad n me Joe... and Shane, of course. Joe was all smiles, which is wonderful since he has Autism. Físh, a.k.a. Sweetie, seems to like her Christmas tree, and my training her to do tricks seems to be going swimmingly. Shane is looking forward to wrapping presents all by himself tomorrow. Tonight (technically last night) I did a rush order on wrapping gifts because my dad wanted some under his tree from me and Shane tonight. LoL I only wrapped half of them with Shane and brought them to the towne centre mall where we all had dinner. Christmas lights are off and the heating pad is on. That is the outside Christmas lights, mind you. The inside Christmas bedroom lights are on and the lights on the biggest tree, along
with the delicate wiseman display on a living room ...

No comments: