Friday 1 October 2010

Part 2 - Part 1 immediately below

... and internet; not in that order. It was when I joined a certain forum when the trouble really began. Again, this was through no fault of the forementioned gentleman. I want to share some of the horrific and inexcusable things that happened to me and will do so over the course of the next few days, possibly over the next week. I want to expose the twists and downright lies said about me. But now, I am tired. My sleepy pill just kicked in. I worked hard on a couple of cases today. And it is nearly 4 a.m. Further, my young son and I are going to miss his daddy whom must go to England for a time. We will miss him dearly. It will be hard for us but I am determined we will make this. I just want to leave PART 2 on two notes. One, don't always believe everything you read and hear. And, two, the man and I never cheated on anyone together. That is an untruth as far as he and I am concerned. Thank you for reading. Part 3 to come soon. -SD Roads

No comments: