Saturday 16 October 2010

An Open Letter

AN OPEN LETTER TO JOEBOB, KOLEKASE, AND CHEROKEE

To JoeBob, the alleged JoeBob, a.k.a. something like Chocolate Brown, (Which a couple of us liken to a string of names, including WalNut, for a humorous effect to lighten a dark situation.), a.k.a. your real name (which I supposedly know, if it is your real name) OUR COMMUNICATIONS ARE OVER! DO NOT CONTACT ME, OR MY FRIENDS, IN ANY WAY!! IT IS TO THE POINT OF HARASSMENT. CEASE AND DESIST ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION AT ONCE! I feel you have lied, harassed, cyber stalked, etc. I have impeccable hearing. The United States Army, members of, thought my hearing was outstanding, after my hearing was tested, not long before I was sworn in. Your "ring leader", if you will, that female, (Your alleged "mother") was not far enough back as the two of you seem to have thought. I heard her leading you with questions at the end. Your assumption was wrong in that you thought I wasn't talking much because I was at the Family Chess Night Club. I was not talking much to you
...

No comments: