Saturday 9 October 2010

FW: [Who really knows Anyone... or anything?!....A Measure of Protection!] And, l...

REPOSTING
Okay. NOW the break from the case begins. LoL ;) -SD

----Forwarded Message----
From: roadssd@yahoo.com
To: roadssd@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat Oct 9th, 2010 2:36 PM EDT
Subject: [Who really knows Anyone... or anything?!....A Measure of Protection!] And, l...

I am going to be taking some time off from this current case. I work
alone, so I decide when to take a vacation. This case is a lot of work.
It has been a lot of work since 2005 for me. I am in need of a much
needed rest from it, though have been glad to do it. I won't be
checking 2 of my email accounts nor will I be taking certain calls on
the cell. I will still keep up the flyer of JonBenét Ramsey which
states, "Please Remember Me" and "finding my killer", which is taped to
a scrapbook page which has several pictures and a spot for the late
great detective Lou Smit, just above my desk on my wall. Ta ta, SD Roads

--
Posted By SDRoads to Who really knows Anyone... or anything?!....A
Measure of Protection! on 10/09/2010 11:36:00 AM

No comments: