Tuesday 27 July 2010

Thank you for baring with me through all the cell malfunctions below.

To wrap up this response, my problems were mentioned. Yes, I am human and do encounter problems in life. All humans do. Yeah, and? I share them here for a distinct purpose, and gladly so. There are other blogs to view. Why watch mine with hawk eyes and the preying of a lion if you do not like it? We harm no one here. Nothing to see folks. And I do not need to be told to focus on my problems when I already do, daily. My health issues I am quite proactive about, and proudly so, I might add. Our JillianJon is thought of daily. We will see her again, one day. We never give up on her. We have a full life, our family, that is why you see a lot of happy family news here. In total sum, this site is designed to help pen6me people and will continue to do so, God willing. And that is, once again, my commentary, and my heart. -SDRoads

No comments: