Friday 11 December 2009

The Funnies


This is from my facebook account, in my Notes section. I was celebrating my upcoming 40th birthday by roasting myself. LoL LoL Forty has been great so far!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) -SD


The Funny BoneShare
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 12:01am | Edit Note | Delete Uploaded via Facebook Mobile
Don*t ever write the words "And that*s me in a nutshell." about yourself at facebook. NUTshell. Nooot such a good idea. ~~ My little Shane*s homework has been gettin a lot harder lately... for me. (space for applause and laughter) I*m nearly never sure to mark things right or wrong. ~~ There are two things I don*t like about this world. (slight pause) This, and world. (2 drum beats) jk ~~ I have OCD. Ooopps! That*s on the wrong note! ~~ And just think, I just came up with all this funniness just now. Imagine bein with me for an hour. You*re bound to look at me some time. (butta bing) ;) *SD ...


----------------------
photo from the SDR files

No comments: