Tuesday 15 September 2009

My Mother, My Hero



In watching the news tonight, a story sparked a memory of discomfort and, at the same time, a hopeful happiness for me. My mother saved my life twice, at least. Once, on the East Coast when she saved me from, whom the police suspect, was a serial child abductor and murderer, according to descriptions and mo. The second time was when we lived on the West Coast and she did all she could to have us escape from the infamous Night Stalker. She has even been a security officer for a major motion picture studio here on the West Coast.The apple does not fall far from the tree. She has often said I am so much like my dad, the man she has loved and been married to for 40 years. But I got a sneaking suspicion that I am a lot like her, too. ;) I love my parents!! :) Yep, she is my heroine and I am grateful to her. Thanxx Mom! *SDRoads

------------------
photo of the Night Stalker from: www.deadspin.com
photo of tree print from: www.saplings.ca

No comments: