Wednesday 9 September 2009

I love Tyra Banks!!

What a beautiful lady inside and out!! And, she*s consistant in her
ways. She is real, not phoney, unlike some womAn, ooopps!, women I am
aware of, personally. No one is perfect. But I feel Tyra is a really
nice gal whom would never backstab people or call people names behind
their back, such as "the psycho" or "wack job". "Just Wondering" how
people can do that to others. We all talk, o.k., we all do, but some
of us don*t do it with any bad intent or willie nillie and immature
derogatory statements and name calling. I find people who do that have
a lot to hide. Tyra*s interview tonight on NIGHTLINE went sooo
smoothly. One part reminded me of John Mark Karr*s (first) interview
with Greta. Did ya see that part where she questioned him and he chose
not to answer for quite some time in t.v. time. Pure smoothness.
Thanks John Mark Karr and Tyra Banks for some purely classic
television. ;) And, that is my commentary, y*all. *SDRoads

No comments: