Wednesday 24 June 2009

Something that needs to be shared...

A lot of people won*t like what I have to write, for it involves an
individual not a lot like. Some may even despise that person. I have
been thinking about the JonBenet Ramsey case, yet again. So, what else
is new? Yeah, I know. LoL I have a commentary that involves the case,
and bear hunting, believe it or not. I will draft it a.s.a.p. and
share it with you all, here. This is especially for my faithful
readers, of whom I thank for their readership, by the way, whatever
their reasoning. I mean, I do have a lot of reading options to chose
from here. Write, ooopps, Freudian slip... Right now I must go to
sleep. And, I apologize for the terrible spacing and spelling, LoL. I
am using the cell again, and have not much control over those things
at the moment. Will fix it soon. For now, good day all. Signing off to
dreamland, SDRoads

No comments: