Monday 8 June 2009

More Sem




Hi 0. *SD
posted by SDRoads at 09:36 on 05-Jun-2009

3 CommentsClose this window Jump to comment form
Sem said...
Hello babe, thanks alot for being friend from so many years & also being in contact with me from time to time. i honestly appreciate you for posting my statement & my pics on your beautiful & esteemed website. i m obliged. love you for this. you said that NOW TO INDIA.......so does it mean that you visiting India? aww that will be sooo cool. lol. take care & keep up your good work always. God is with you & your beloved.

06 June 2009 00:47


SDRoads said...
Thank you so much, ZG/Sem. -SD

08 June 2009 13:13


SDRoads said...
Oh, no Sem, I am not able to travel just yet. I have a condition which does not permit that. I'd be lucky to make it to Vegas again. LoL However, I am hopeful. And, I know God will answer my prayers. I hope you can come out here. I just posted that, those things, because there was a multicultural fair at my youngest son's school. All the kids got toy-like passports for entering into each country; which where rooms and the outside of rooms, that were furnished with decorations of each country "visited", along with information, and 2 children behind a table, ready to stamp the children's passports. Unfortunately, Shanathan's teacher forgot the passports. So, I made due with getting our hands and arms stamped. LoL Other kids began to, too, until a woman got upset about that and spoke to the teacher. All the children in the class were no longer permitted to do it. But Shanathan and I continued on. Oh well, just chalk us up to rebels. LoL Haha -SD

08 June 2009 13:29





Name/URL Name
URL

Anonymous
Publish Your Comment Preview

---------------------
photos property of Sem, from the SDR files+

No comments: