Wednesday 13 May 2009

Fwd: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SD Roads <sdroads@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 00:01:04 -0700
Subject: Re: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
To: zenith.bplc@live.co.uk

Well, let me go to my doctor and see what he thinks. I know I have
been ill lately, but did not know that it has gotten that bad. Has it
really gotten this far? Am I a ghost? No wonder why people have been
ignoring me lately. Will you help me find the light if I truly am
dead? Get back to me immediately. Regards, Me

On 5/12/09, Mrs. Pamela Yough <mrspamelayough00@gmail.com> wrote:
> FROM THE DESK OF THE MINISTER: Hon. (Mrs.) Nnanadi Usman
> FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
> SECRETARY: Mrs. Pamela Yough
> 5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal Secretariat Complex,
> Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area
> Lagos - Nigeria.
> +234-803-332-3353
>
>                    (Advised to verify our web for your compliance)
> Hello,
> I am Mrs. Pamela Yough; I work with ZENITH BANK PLC. I am member of the new
> appointed committee for the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE. I was directed to
> contact you by the Minister to urgently confirm from you if actually you
> know one Peter Woo and who claim to be your business associate/partner in
> Nigeria.
>
> The said Mr. Peter Woo and is claiming to us that you are dead and he will
> like to change all the Information's that you gave to us as our bonafide
> beneficiary. This development is coming now that the Ministry wants to
> offset all your outstanding payments to all our legal origin beneficiaries'
> around the world in which your payment file was affected.
>
> As you may know, the total amount in your favor is a total sum of $35
> Million U.S Dollars. We need to confirm from you if it's really true that
> you are dead and if we did not hear from you it automatically means that you
> are actually dead and the information passed to us by Mr. Peter Woo and is
> correct before we will be able to send signal for approval of the
> part-payment in accordance with section 290 Act 166 OF 2008.
> You are to contact me through my email address as soon as you receive this
> message so as to know the true position of things with you so that we would
> not make any mistake in remitting your out-standing payment to a wrong
> person/account.
> Your swift response will help this ministry a lot. Do email me with your
> full particulars and direct phone number for an easy communication, your age
> and occupation to this effect in furtherance to these verifications.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Hon. (Mrs.) Nnanadi Usman
> The Federal Minister Finance (FMF).
> PERSONAL SECRETARY: Mrs. Pamela Yough

No comments: