Friday 16 January 2009

Y S E!

Hey, what did the nothing say to the other nothing! ... ... "You*re
nothing else!" Ah ha ha ha A regular knee slapper that one is. It was
created by Shanathan and me. Is that last sentence exhibiting the
correct use of the English language? Haha After we made up that joke
together, we did some dance moves; The Arthur and The Rolly Polly.
Shanathan decided to do them simultaneously. Tooo cute. :) Aint it
grand stayin` home sick from school sometimes? Ooopps! Time for his
antibiotic. Here comes the struggle. He can*t stand to take it. It
makes it easier with those hi~ tech tunnel spoons they created. Wish
me luck. I*m goin` in, and he*s not expecting it. He forgot already. I
told him over pancakes I need to give it to him. He has to take it
with food, but our tummies are still full with pancakes. At least he
likes the Oralyte. I tried a taste of it. I*M the one that can*t stand
it. LoL *SD §

No comments: