Friday 23 January 2009

Where's The Beef?

Here it is. I have a beef, and it is with a high ranking public official. In all actuality, it is not so much a beef as it is a concern. I thought of this today, though events have been leading up to this for days... quite some time, actually. When I thought of it, the words came pouring out of my heart and were thrown up to my brain, like a bucket of water, so quickly that I would not have been able to text type it fast enough, from my cell. And, now, I am working from a PC that will not let me view my site. I can only get as far as the Administrator's desk, where the settings, layout, etc. tabs are. That is o.k. There will be time to share it later. I at least wanted to document the time frame that I have thought of this, for various reasons. This posting will be updated here, at a later time. -SDRoads

No comments: