Tuesday 27 January 2009

Updates Updates Updates

A Collective Update: ... Yeah, uh, lets see... The government at the State level is going to postpone __________________(It completely escapes my mind right now.) in order to be able to pay teachers. I mean, this really hit close to home. And I may not have known , or have known as quickly, if I did not work on the school committee. There was that chance that the elementary school could have been closed down. Thank God for the good news in this update. I am also thankful for the digital reprieve. Many people are still in need of the government issued coupons for the converter box. The government realizes that, in these hard economic times, many can not afford the box, or even cable or satellite, for that matter. Jillian Barberie Reynolds, of Fox's Good Day L.A. stated that she can't handle the televisions that have just a few channels and have snow on the screen most of the time. She says she could never go back to that. It makes her cookoo for Cocoa Puffs. LoL LoL I can't do that one justice in my writing. You had to be there. Haha In other news, I believe that the President is going to be speaking TODAY, vs yesterday. Having trouble getting that story. And there is something else I was wanting to write. but, it escapes my mind at this moment, and I am out of time, literally, for this computer. And that is my lame attempt at the news. LoL LoL LoL -SDRoads

No comments: