Monday 26 January 2009

To blonde, or not to blonde? That is the question.










Uuuhh! Decisions. Decisions. What decisions a girl's gotta make. Yesterday, as I was being pampered and having my hair braided, I decided I will go light ash brown with red highlights, my natural adult hair color. My natural hair color as a little girl was champagne blond. Wait, I'll go medium ash brown with red copper high lights. HeXX, I might even go Veronica black. Lord knows I've done the Betty thing. I'm just gettin' a little bored with the blond. Although, I do like that picture of me from behind, the blondish layers. I also thought of going to me Irish roots and going pure red. I don't know. Well see how it goes. Here are some contrasts. The 2 bottom pics in this post are from yesterday. I've been lettin' my roots grow in again. Most others were taken last year, or within the 6 month period before that. I don't have my pictures of me with my strawberry blond hair. You know, I've even thought of doin' the Bo Derek thing. ... Naww. Too much work. LoL -SD


-----------------
Photos of SD from the SDR files
photo of Betty and Veronica plus from www.zaiusnation.blogspot.com

Photos from the SDR files

No comments: