Wednesday 28 January 2009

Oh, and I ended up getting a B on the midterm, and not an A, afterall. I got 5 wrong. Need to call Fern to see what I missed by leaving class early, within reason. I wonder if another of my classmates, whom left shortly before me, left due to what was going to be viewed. The Professor asked her if she had another student*s number in order to get something for class later. I don*t feel like doing the extra credit offered to the class anymore to raise the B to an A. And on the walk home, we got cut off. Her in her roller and us with our stroller. I first thought, "How rude!" I also thought "HeXX! If an innocent child can get treated like this, how in the world will any of us have a chance!?" At least I came home to "Lie To Me", after a rough day. Though, that is about a form of LE. My baby is sound asleep. Literally. It*s a bit eerie versus relaxing. I keep checking on him. He has been under the weather. Oh my baby. I am glad
this class is almost over, Winter term, I mean, now, given I have recently lost my baby sitter to a much higher paying job. He has fun in the class, though. And, he makes everyone smile. Once he made everyone in the class bust up with probably the most adorable thing said. Very good acting in Lie To Me, by the way. I FINALLY got to see it. Been looking forward to it. And love the line, "Never let the facts get in the way of the truth." A stark contrast to the other famous quote from an older LE television program. The quote, "Just the facts madam." I would have written "maam", but I don*t know how to spell it! Well, tonight*s class really affected me. And to top things off, I heard that StarBucks is in financial trouble. You don*t know how disturbing to me that is. Further, the plot thickens behind the Wilmington Massacre story of late. The news had posted the following number, for those who may be suicidal, or homicidal, I
reckon. (800)854-7771. That was prompted by the Wilmington story. Moreover, I just heard something in the news about officials not being thrilled about Obama*s stimulus package. Plus, the Senate decided against the delay of switching to digital. Yet, they decided for it on Monday? I don*t know. I*m confused. I am too weary now to further report on those last three items, lest to say that the Mormon church was mentioned in that massacre in Wilmington story tonight, along with the words "ritual" and "murder". Also, The D(avenchy) Code was mentioned right along with them. I have been participating with the Mormon church lately, though not a member. It*s been making me feel uneasy. Oh, and it*s Wednesday. Long story. At least The Simpsons is on now. Yaay! Finals are next week. Can you believe it. Just got through the midterm. The Professor is not feeling well. We may get out of class extreemly early tomorrow. Earlier than usual. Then
again, American Idol is on tomorrow night. Lucky for him. He loves that show. Feeling a bit lost and alone, SD. Where*s Ginnger when you need her?

No comments: