Friday 5 December 2008

There Was No But

I kept waiting for the "but". But it never came out of the judge*s mouth. So O.J. and C.J. got the same sentence. The judge, The Glass, a term I just coined, told C.J. that he fell into something without even realizing. He shook his head "yes". Near the end of the proceeding, as O.J. put his pen in his jail house shirt pocket, he nodded and motioned to C.J. what appeared to be, `We are in this together. You got my heart, friend!`. Key told me that O.J. is in the worst place in the system right now, the holding tank under the court. I guess my wish was granted. He, they, got 15, verses the Life they could have gotten. Thank you God. They*ll be out in 7 to 10 I reckon. ... Back to business, so it goes. They and their families will be in my prayers. It*s not so easy for me as the pros. My heart is in my reporting. I am grateful I was able to finish my final early, as well as get my final grades for Fall `08. That way I was afforded the opportunity to view the sentencing live. *SDRoads :(

No comments: