Tuesday 9 December 2008

The Chilley Factor

And it*s cold over here, too. It*s been cold, every night. But not snowing, of course. But, it did in Nevada, Vegas, when I lived there. It*s so funny. A woman at the dinner party the other night told me that I don*t sound like I*m from California, I sound like I*m from where you*re from. And to think, you and I were just talkin about Key*s accent the other night. LoL And that*s our weather segment for the night. Haha I have some ideas for a weather segment here. I think you and I could really pull it off, Taliesin. Put that story up here of O.J.*s co-defendants, if you want. I didn*t get to read the link, in the email you sent me, yet. It looks interesting. Too hard for me to post that from the cell now. Oh, it*s possible. I*m just too tired to do all it would take to get that up at my site right now. And, I am in too much pain. I have to call my dad and I*m using a heating pad now. My left kidney has started to hurt again. I am trying hard to keep the levels up of antibiotic. Yeah, let*s do the weather thing here. T2UL *SD

No comments: