Saturday 15 November 2008

How Cute!

A JonBenet look~a~like (naturally) had just smiled at Shanathan, said hi to both of us, and smiled again! Her mother had pulled over to the side of the road, to talk to someone in a car behind her. It*s becomming a little hard to breath out here now. This is alarming. We don*t live that far from here. We just saw a bus driver with a mask on. We saw an amazing road that appeared to be in the wilderness, like out of nowhere. I asked him, "How far do you go?" I had to ask twice. He ended up telling me 14 miles to Woodland Hills, as I recall. Even with his mask off, it was difficult communicating with him. He appeared to be having trouble talking, perhaps even breathing. I am over halfway done with work. Yaay! Actually, I don*t mind work. :) *SD

No comments: