Tuesday 4 November 2008

Fwd: We are waving the flag now.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: SD Roads Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 22:41:01 -0600 Subject: We are waving the flag now.
It feels like New Year*s Eve! My youngest just asked if he could write "Obama" on the flag as he waved the flag. I have tears of joy. I had even done my happy dance. I recall a post I wrote long ago here. Well, not THAT long. LoL I posted, "I Tell Ya, He*s Already In", refering to Obama. It has been a journey for me to that final decision on who to vote for, filled with the heart of emotion, mixed with the science of fact, and the wonder of what really is the truth. It*s like the title of this site reads, "WHO REALLY KNOWS...?" This is such an important decision for us all to collectively make. McCain just began his speech. He just said that this has been a long journey that has come to an end. As he spoke congratulatory of Obama, there were boos, he did not like that, and asked it to stop. He also said Obama*s victory and way command his respect. He wants us to not only congratulate Obama, but also help him in his endeavor for a brighter future for America, our America. It is though this was meant to be. His speech is so warm. He commands my respect. He felt he failed. McCain did not fail. Palin was holding back tears. I hope he runs again in four years, though he feels he is a servant of Her, America, and that is enough for him. They are saying the boos were disturbing. One wondered if some in his crowd, McCain*s crowd, "felt the moment". It was just discussed that the man that just made this speech is the man that could have won, not the (fist) pounding version. God Bless them all. God Bless us all. *SDRoads, reporting

No comments: