Thursday 20 November 2008

As the Lord is my witness, I will take my health back, and my home!


I will also take back my family! It's on!!! -SDRoads

---------------
Photo from the SDR files: Me, at the IHOP (International House of Pancakes). It is one of my favorite places to go to relax and contemplate, if one can do both at the same time. I guess it all depends on what you are contemplating on. LoL I used to go to another IHOP when I lived by the beach, regularly, with a friend of mine whom is trans gender. I feel I have spelled that correctly. I do not discriminate against anyone. I am no longer in touch with that individual, however, it does bring back fond memories. We would go everywhere together, and I just loved his, her, shoes! It was a good time. Could have been the best girl friend, girl who is a friend, to clarify, I ever had. Wink

No comments: