Wednesday 8 October 2008

On The Wars Of The World And The Death Of The Innocent

During the conversation, which was sparked by the O.J. Simpson case, actually, the following quote came up. I was looking at the crime scene photos of Nicole Brown Simpson. After I saw the two victims without the drapery, I thought, "If he did do it, he's crazy." I told this to my friend, and then said, "Because (in looking at the crime scene photos) this is much more than a crime of passion." Then I told him of my post a few posts down which shows a child, a baby, an innocent, dead from WAR. Then my friend said the following:

You would have thought that people would have learned through the centuries. That's one of the reasons why I hate religion, because it kills people. People are fanatical. -My friend

No comments: