Monday 27 October 2008

Do We Have A Serial Dog Napper On Our Hands?

I recall seeing a similar story to RosaLee's, below, in the news, recently. It must have been from Fox Channel 11, for my little black and white t.v. is normally set to that station. I even sleep with the T.V. on, for the most part. That story had film footage. I just told RosaLee about this on the phone, for she was already at the police station and did not have a chance to see my latest e-mail to her with the update. She had e-mailed me moments before, as I recall. I had a feeling she zipped out the door. She is working hard and fast on getting the story out on all the local news stations. I hope the update helps. I suggested she ask the police and the news stations about this recent story, for I do not have all the facts. This update I gave may help the local police take this story even more seriously. However, I do think the police help with cases such as this, for the whole reasoning behind the issuing of dog tags. God Bless Cindy Lou and RosaLee! Keep your precious pets close to you, as best you can. For poor RosaLee, her pup's a bit of a rascal. She had gotten outside a few times before. RosaLee decided to put up a fence, and while doing so, Cindy Lou got out again! RosaLee ran out to go get Cindy Lou. Cindy Lou went one direction and RosaLee, unfortunately, went the other. By the time RosaLee got around the corner of the direction Cindy went, she made it just in time to talk to a neighbor who said that an Hispanic woman, driving a small, yellow vehicle, whom was in the area doing community service (in the neighborhood of the local courthouse), had just picked up Cindy Lou and took the dog with her in her car. The woman told the neighbor that she had "too many dogs" and was going to take Cindy Lou to the local pound and/or shelter. Shortly after hearing this information, RosaLee discovered that the woman had not. So, where is Cindy Lou? I have a feeling we will get Cindy back. It may just take some time. RosaLee is a responsible woman. She was doing all the right things, and, still, this happened to her and Cindy Lou. What I am concerned with is this: The woman had said she has too many dogs. Was that a Freudian slip? Is she up to no good? We shall see. Cindy Lou looks like a puppy, but is actually older. Again, God Bless Cindy Lou, and God Bless all precious pets and animals around the world. -SDRoads, reporting

No comments: