Sunday 21 September 2008

Thanxx Anonymous #2. But, let's not confuse JMK with JFK

Just kidding. But seriously, the BeeBee I was referring to in that post is associated to the famous JMK, John Mark Karr. Still, I'd like to thank you for your input. Actually, that site you left on my comment section was, is, very insightful. So, thank you. It just so happens I also focus on JFK and Marilyn Monroe at this site. I will be getting heavier into that in the future.  Meanwhile, I still hope BeeBee is o.k. Even her e-mail address is no longer valid. Sincerely, SD By the way, that original rebozo comment wasn't comparable to sleeping with the fishes was it? Jk Ciao Ciao




----------------------
Edited on 10/02/2008 by SDRoads
~"JMK" edited to "JFK"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how was that person associated with karr