Thursday 11 September 2008

Thanxx again to Talie

... for letting me know about the John Ramsey interview with Oprah yesterday. I woke up just in the nick of time to watch the tail end of the show on the rebroadcast around 1:45 a.m. It was a real blessing. He was radiant and Pamela was stunning. No time for a regular post now, so I will just paste the other news here. Gotta jet to class. -SD

L.A.C.O.S.D.
SD Roads to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
show details 9:30 AM (1 hour ago) Reply


I have some exciting news! And, I am going to be sharing it at the site. But, I wanted you to be the first to hear it. Well, actually, the second, for I left a message with Xxxxx. I am considering testing to be a Deputy Sheriff Trainee this month. You will find details at the site. I am not even going to tell my parents yet. I have homework to do and the site to work on right now, and I have under 2 hours to do it, before class. So, I better get to work on that right away. A computer just opened up, here at the campus library. How is your day so far? I got to see a large (portion) of the John Ramsey interview with Oprah around 1:45 this morning. I just so happened to wake up. I saw Pam, too. She looked so much like Patsy in some ways. She reminded me of you, too. She said some amazing things about JonBenet. ~The person the rhymes with Xxx LoL Wink

No comments: