Wednesday 10 September 2008

Look, here's the deal....

I think we need McCain. I mean, Hillary still has not addressed to the public at large the scandal to most people's satisfaction. Some have not even heard of it. It I were running for President of the United States of America, I would bring it all to the table, and let the people truly have a choice through the having the chance of truly being able to make decisions based on all of the facts. Hillary is a full supporter of Osama Bin bara, I mean Barack Hussain Obama. At least Obama has one really great thing going for him now. He was adamant that family are off limits with respect to targeting during the campaigning. Good job Obama. Like I said, Maybe we really need McCain, or anyone else running for that matter. Keep pushing McCain. We're here to listen. And that is my commentary. -SDRoads, Administrator


POST #5 OF THE DAY

No comments: