Saturday 20 September 2008

Hi y'all! Yeah, I actually have access to a computer this weekend! Yeah, me. LoL

Well, Mad T.V. is on now, so, this will be short. Funny, they are doing a stint on Obama. LoL (Inside joke.) Anyway, all I want to say at this time is that here, I am known by my pen name. Some of you meet me and I sometimes forget to tell you that when you get to this site, I am no longer the girl you just met. LoL Haha Just kiddin'. I am the same gal, just..... with a different name, for security purposes, of course. So, don't let that fool ya. Giggle Peace out -SD a.k.a Chatta a.k.a. SDRoads a.k.a. Shayla a.k.a. ChattaGirl a.k.a. Chatszy a.k.a. the girl you know me as when you met me. By the way, we hope to have a lot of great things coming up on this site soon. Y'all might be in for a really good show, ya know wat I meen, mate? Anyway, it's gettin' late around these parts, so, y'all get some good rest now, ya hear? Love, SDRoads

No comments: