Thursday 25 September 2008

What? Meeee?



I was in an Election of my own. Just yesterday, I found I won the title! I will be getting more into this later, for it is so important for our schools and our children. A big thank you to the Lord that my chest cramps and pain finally went away. Wonderfully, my teacher gave me an Excuse for missing class. It took me 3 hours to get to school, for what should have been 10 minutes. A friend ended up taking me. It took another 30 for us to get from one end of the campus to the other! My friend was having a health issue at that moment, as well (the runs.... Ssshh!!!). He was to escourt me to class for my safety, but, it was more like me keeping a watch over him!! And, after all that, it comes to show that I had decided to leave my heavy heavy most heavy book and bag in the car. I couldn't have carried it. **Hi Jillian Jon. I promise to uphold my new position and to do all that I can for children everywhere, and our schools.** More things to come, such as the minutes and proposals. -SD/Mommy

No comments: