Wednesday 9 July 2008

A Theory



Hello all. You know, just because the hunch is that Obama has "already won" (me, June 5th, 2008, 12th post down for the day), I still feel that the fox McCain is going to come up from around the henhouse and take the prize. I really think he has a chance. I know I'll be voting for him. Anyway, Obama is younger than our P.O.W. McCain. Obama will have plenty of time to run again for Office and perfect his game plan. Meanwhile, I'd like to see McCain get a shot at the Presidency, and while there, he can perfect his game plan. Hey, we learn as we go... ALL of us! Nothing wrong with that. I mean, look at it like this: Even if it is true that Obama "knows something we don't know" and has "already won", sometimes things don't work out as planned. Look at what happened to Kennedy. He wasn't supposed to be shot. It wasn't apart of his gameplan, most assuredly. And that is my commentary. -SDRoads

Post #1 of the day
--------------------
Photo sources:
www.wonkette.com
www.fitsnews.com

No comments: