Friday 25 July 2008

About Good Ole Knott's... More Like Fort Knox



The following quotes from the comment section from a post below.


...MickeyWhite said...
thanks, AND Good Day!

23 July 2008 16:31


SDRoads said...
You are very welcome, Mickey. Everytime I write your name, I think of Mickey Mouse. Haha That's a good thing. Mickey Mouse is a very sweet character. It is most serene. Recently I went to DisneyLand, and just yesterday, I went to Magic Mountain. We got to visit with Snoopy, twice! (I am 38, and I still love Snoopy and the Gang! Good ole Charles Shultz.) It was great! A great place to bring the family. It was through a school field trip for my youngest son. There were lots of kids there, in groups, on school field trips, each with their own specially customized matching colored t-shirts. It was like a rainbow of visitors. I was lucky, I was a Chaperon. All the basics were paid for my trip. But boy, do I have a story for you on how much it all ended up costing me in cash. LoL Where do you like to visit? Do you have any special plans for the summer? -SDRoads

25 July 2008 11:49



~~~
Post #2 of the day.

More to come...


------------------
Photo Source:
www.losangelesattractions.us

No comments: