Monday 28 July 2008

In Our Local News- The followup to the C. Patterson Case

I quickly investigated on the way to school. No easy task. It can be a madhouse over there where Patterson works... once worked. C.Patterson was last seen with "blood all down his shirt as he sat up on the gurney" outside of the ambulance en route to the hospital, according to a co-worker. At this time, none of the locals know where he has been taken. I shall try to find out soon. I will have the perfect opportunity tomorrow, for my son is going in for surgery at 8:30 a.m. ~Good luck Little Man, and God Bless. You are so loved. I will be with you all the way, kid. Love, Mommy~ While I am there, in the off time that I am not praying for my son, and pacing the hospital floors, I will investigate into my friend Charles' situation. I can get leads to other hospitals where he may be at. Is he dead, or alive? Time will tell. He was, is, a good and gentle man. More on him later. Good speed good ole Patterson... no matter what! -SDRoads


Post #2 of the day

No comments: