Monday 14 July 2008

Hi there.





I hope you all had a great weekend. My news stories are piling up. I still can not seem to post anything lately. And today, I am nearly out of time. I have to go catch a bus shortly. So, I will just post this greeting, and a couple of pictures. One picture I have been working on today I have entitled "Long Beach~ The Lightning Struck". The other is one my son drew. I have called it, "Baby Loves Home". It has to be edited. Someone threw it in the bathroom trash, so, I took it out, and put it up on the wall with a thumbtack. I am sure she didn't mean to do it. Now, it is water stained. That's o.k. I will fix it. It is important and special to me. I may not be by a computer tomorrow. I hope all goes well for you all. I will pray each and everyone of you are safe. I had a bit of a rough weekend- I even cried. But, I salvaged it by going to the beach with friends. Lightning did not strike yesterday. The weather was great. LoL Love, SD

P.S. It almost happened again. Sometimes what I save does not end up where I have saved it after I scan. I have a lot to do just to find it, and then, I forget how I've done it. LoL Well, this time, I found my son's drawing in time, but, noticed it was not automatically cropped properly, as, normally the scanned items are. Oh well, I'll fix that later, too. Bye for now.

No comments: