Tuesday 22 July 2008

Bring Scott Home!?!


I got a funny feeling he just may be innocent... like O.J. More on that later. -SDRoads


http://www.scottpetersonappeal.org/

~~~***~~~ FROM MY G~MAIL CHAT
me: i am going to check out the link you gave me for Scott now, and post it at my site.
I have just signed up for his site. Now, I just have to go to my email and click on the verification. I did it from the link you sent me. Does he have another? Like, his own, the way John Mark does? I thought he did. That's how they made it sound on the news anyway. Like you could write to him directly, and vice versa.
Sent at 11:37 AM on Tuesday

~~~
O.k., I just confirmed it.
And here's what it said:
Thank you for signing up!
~~~***~~~

My friend found it interesting that I mention Scott Peterson and "his" site, and joining up. She just so happens to think Scott and O.J. may be innocent, too. I found it interesting that she found it interesting. -SD


Post #5 of the day

No comments: