Saturday 12 April 2008

Who is this man?


Does anyone know who this man is? More to come. -SD

A source sent this to me:

To: "Sd Roads"
Subject: Re: do you remember this guy?
This Joseph Duncan guy was a bad bad guy. It was one of the first stories that I looked into on the internet. He had internet blogs and wrote about all the things he thought was wrong with the LE treatment of sex offenders after they are released from prison. In his writings, he seemed misunderstood and like he was trying to get his life back on the right track. And LE was always checking up on him, and in his opinion, they were harrassing him. He also talked about grown men loving children and that the world mis-understands this desire. Some of what he said reminded me of what jmk says now. It was intriguing since I could just look stuff up on the internet and search for stuff and learn about it by myself.

Joseph Duncan and jmk are the only two people I tried to research on line. They were both users of the internet and were both kind of able to get people to think they were just misunderstood.

Duncan is in prison in Idaho. (I think Idaho) He was convicted, I think. Or maybe he plead guilty. I don't remember exactly because it was a while ago. In the news lately is that they are doing jury selection, starting this week, for the jury that will decide if he gets the death penalty.

If you don't know who is is... He killed three people while stealing their two youngest children n Idaho. He took them out in the woods, in a neighboring state, and sexually abused and tortured them for almost a month. He eventually killed the boy. But he was arrested in a restaurant with the little girl. This all happened about 3 years ago, I think.

It seemed like something you might want to mention on your website. Or maybe not.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 7:54 PM, Sd Roads wrote:

Thanxx. I*ll check it out tomorrow

No comments: