Thursday 17 April 2008

Side Bar Turned Public




I can put photos of a few people that have the same look in their eyes, the same spirit of the moment, the same song in their hearts, and make an artistic collection without necessarily comparing the people, or sexualizing anyone. It is an artistic expression that I should not have to stop for some feel it is inappropriate. Nor, should I have to defend it. I am tired of consistently being told I had been inappropriate, especially when any of my material, whether it be collections, posts, submitted photos, etc., is decent, and in whatever I do, I always have Jesus in my heart. Sorry to be heavy, but, I just feel that needed to be said, for the extreme few whom have tried to offend me lately. The expression goes, no one can offend you unless you let them. I don't think that is necessarily true, but, I will just keep remembering all the nice folks I have been blessed to know and associate with. Thank you to all whom have ever supported me, or my feelings, or... were just there for me when I had been injured in anyway. I truly appreciate that from the bottom of heart. It is my strong belief that, even if people have differing opinions, all can get along. Here, that is exactly what will happen. Please feel free to be yourself when submitting comments. But also be understanding and caring about all whom participate. That is my dream. I think it can come true. No double talk, no speaking with forked tongue, no agendas that are designed to either harm others, or could hurt others with careless execution allowed. Thanxx for "listening", y'all. -SDRoads

... However, these two pictures do not project the same spirit... Quite the opposite, actually. -SD
----------------------------
Photos provided by Google
Collection sorted by SDRoads, entitled, "Another Sampling"

3 comments:

SDRoads said...

The following is for my information regarding this posting:

SDRoads View profile
More options Apr 17, 2:14 pm

From: SDRoads
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
Local: Thurs, Apr 17 2008 2:14 pm
Subject: uploading pictures
Reply | Forward | Print | Individual message | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Hi. I have been encountering the following problem on and off
recently: I can't upload pictures for postings. Please look into this
as soon as possible, as I see others whom run sites have the same
problem. Thanxx. -SDRoads
site code: bX-r4l10y
Additional information
blogID: 7215567231902041688
host: www.blogger.com



Reply Forward

SDRoads said...

I'll just have to take care of it manually. -SD

SDRoads said...

Thanxx. -SD