Tuesday 26 February 2008

Man In Need Of Life-Saving Heart Surgery Turned Away!

This just in! Until this point, the last words to his closest loved one was, "This is the fourth time, BabyGirl." He said this choking back sobs. Apparently, today is the fourth attempt the gentleman is making to stay alive... not just for himself, but for his beloved family, also. He, at one point, was given a date for the surgery. Things got rough. He tried to be seen earlier. All his knuckles turned purple, along with his lips, among other things that happened to his body. He was given the service of having his vitals taken, then, sent home! "Come back on your scheduled date.", he was told. He did. He painstakingly waited for that appointed time for the much needed bypass of a major artery affecting the heart and then, onto the lung. WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT? HE WAS SENT HOME AGAIN!!!! He's trying to be seen again, things are worse. He feels lack of health insurance is the problem, though, he makes good money. Like he says, "This is the fourth time...", maybe, just maybe, the FOURTH time will be the charm... unlike the third! Please pray for this unknown man, for, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank you. I will keep on top of this and, I shall keep you all updated. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! And that is my commentary. -SDRoads

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree this is a real outrage. When is the next appointment?
-nan

SDRoads said...

I don't know. I am completely in the dark at this moment. I don't know if he had collapsed shortly after. I am so worried for my Dear One. -Me

SDRoads said...

It almost sounds ridiculous that they are calling it an "appointment", doesn't it? This is an emergency, and time is of the essence. Thanks for your concern, from the bottom of my heart! -Me

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray all goes well.
-nan

SDRoads said...

Thanxx, nan. I found out that the next "appointment" is this Thursday(tomorrow). That is the same day I go to a Lawyer's office to begin my process for divorce. The last appointment he had marked another milestone in my life. Both appointments are on a Thursday. I had a massive asthma/anxiety attack today, but a couple a' good people helped me get through it. One was a strong Christian. She prayed for me outside of her car the first time we pulled over, and then, prayed nonstop the rest of the way for me. My goodness, the trip is only like 4.2 miles long, and all that happened. I'm not completely out of the woods yet, but, feelin' a lot better now. At least I am not nearly blacking out now. It was rough and hectic. Had to pull over 3 times on the way to school. Thanxx for your prayers and concern, nan, they are so appreciated. How are you feeling now? If that's too personal, just e-mail me the answer. : ) -SD