Wednesday 30 January 2008

Site Update

Hi. It's SD. There is something very peculiar happening to this site... a couple of things, actually. I find myself having to keep apologizing for delays. For the most part, the ability for visitors to this site to post has been thwarted. I am continuing to trouble-shoot the problematic areas. At times you have to run your mouse over certain areas and the ability to post will 'magically appear'. I have not set up this site like that. It is quite frustrating. If I can't fix the problems fast enough, I will seek additional and professional trouble-shooters. Try what you can on your end to post in the meantime. It was running so smoothly for a couple of days. Then, the problems developed... ever since I clicked on a permanent link... which I just knew I shouldn't have. I didn't the first time I came acrossed it, but, did the second or third time. Curiosity kills the cat, I guess. I don't even know for certain if that's what caused the problems. I will continue to keep y'all updated. Again, I thank you for your patience. Oh yes, and one more thing. One of my links is currently down, as well. I have a feelin' that it will be up and running again. Thanxx. -SD Administrator

No comments: